After a long interval, Vertu
launched their new luxury smartphone Aster P in China.
* 5" Full HD AMOLED Display made with 133 carat Sapphire Glass
* Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 AIE
* 6GB RAM
* 128GB Internal
* 12MP Rear Camera
* 20MP Selfie Camera
* Powered by Android 8.1 Oreo
* 3200mAh battery with QC 3.0
* NFC, USB Type-C
* Handmade by a single craftsman who signs in the phone
* Genuine Titanium jewelry with Gold accents and Crocodile skin lining (Gold and Baroque versions only)
* Dedicated 'Ruby' button for 24/7 support from Vertu Team
* Special access to Vertu's exclusive invite-only events
* Available in Black, White and Yellow
* Will also available in special Baroque version with Blue, Orange and Brown later.
* Price :- $5000 (approx. ₹3,80,000) - for hardback edition
$14,000 (approx. ₹10,80,000) - for Gold and Baroque versions
Vertu also allows their buyers to customize the design of Aster P by adding gems and other jewelry (costs extra).
* First sale on October 30 in JD.c