IELTS Max - IELTS Band 7+ Prep Course
Do you need a Band 7+? Have you tried repeatedly and not made progress? Do you need an actual guide to Band 7 success? Do you want to crack Band 8 or 9 in Speaking like I did?
Then my course is just for you as it prepares you for all parts of the IELTS exam: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking modules. It focuses on teaching the skills and techniques required to sit for the test. You can receive winning advice and tactics. My strategies are practical and according to my students actually work on the real exam. I have helped students achieve scores of Band 7+, jumping from Band 6 to Band 7.5.
I have been teaching English for 10 years and have tested hundreds of strategies to collect the most powerful methodologies.
This is a strategy and tactics course
that tells you HOW to succeed and How to apply strategy. Students come to me because I actually show them how to succeed on every part of the exam. I know the exam is challenging, but through my methods you will succeed.👉 What You Get From This Course
• 120+ Lessons in total
• Strategies and Tactics for Each Section
• Instructor Led Examples of Mastering Each Section
• Teacher Led Explanations of Each Answer
• Access To Skills Exercises
• Writing advice and recommendations (through certain lectures)
• Speaking advice and recommendations (learn from student reviews)
• Three 90 minute-long lessons per week in a group of 5-10 students
• The video lessons, podcasts and books I used to get an 8.0 on the IELTS.👉 By the end of this IELTS course, you will:
• be familiar with all parts of the IELTS Academic test
• have some useful tips to help you achieve your IELTS goals
• understand how the IELTS test is assessed
• know my secret to produce Band 8 - 9 Level answers in Speaking
• learn my secret strategy to answer any Speaking Part 2 topics using a few life stories.
• be able to complete Reading Passages in under 20 minutes with 85% accuracy
• effectively scan for keyword sentences in Reading
• recognize when answers are given in the Listening Section
• understand grader expectations to receive a high score in Writing👉 Course Requirements
• A minimum of Intermediate level English
• I reference Cambridge IELTS books (5-13) to teach the course
, and supply them.
• Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
• You Need a Score of 7+
To sign up for my course, send the following info to @mbassador:
1️⃣ Full name
2️⃣ What days are suitable for you, a) Mon-Wed-Fri b)Tue-Thu-Sat ?
3️⃣ What time of the day is good for you, morning or afternoon?
4️⃣ Your phone number
👉 However, if you need general or pre-IELTS courses, you can still contact me. I have general English groups as well.
Block-V, Room-4, Business Center Integro, Chilonzor District, Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Phone: