Waves devs are always eager to create new tools and solution for our community!
Today, we're introducing Paddle
, a java library for testing smart contracts on the Waves blockchain.Paddle
already allows you to:
- automatically download, start and stop docker node before and after test run;
- store smart contracts code in separate files;
- write test scenario briefly and concisely;
- for scenario, specify only important transaction fields;
- automatically calculate transaction fees;
- check stateChanges for InvokeScript transactions;
- check balances, data in account storage and etc.Paddle
was created by Maxim Smolyakov, Waves QA engineer.
Check out the library's upcoming features and make suggestions on its improvement in the repo below👇
Project boilerplate with examples for quick start: https://github.com/msmolyakov/paddle-example