Remember I mentioned, $RUNE was a >30% gain right? What if I told you that:
1. I didn't look at a single chart for $RUNE
2. Don't even know what the fuck the project is actually about
3. I didn't need to know #1 or #2. How?
Knowledge of how the space works - specifically, BitMax.
1. I saw that there was an announcement from that @ico_analytic
channel about BitMax introducing 'staking' for the platform ($RUNE).
2. Saw that the promised investment (APY or whatever) was kind of absurd, actually - but since this APY is to be delivered through BitMax, people will probably buy in - hard.
3. Okay - wait - I confess, I did look at $RUNE's chart on coinmarketcap if that counts. Saw it had been going nuts since May 29th. So the pump already started - but the project had price history dating back to August 2019, which had been pretty unremarkable up until last month.
Going off #3, that's usually an indication of some sort of 'token release' (for locked up "private" investment sale tokens or something else - perhaps this is wrong, who knows).
Even though I was a month late on the pump, $RUNE wasn't really on any major exchanges yet.
So I knew I was still at the beginning, for all intents & purposes. Shit like this usually does returns of multiples (based on the immediate parabolic price action).